Application for Professional Registration - Intern
Applications and Fees
Credit card payment must be remitted at time of application submission. Applications withdrawn after submission are subject to a non-refundable application processing fee.
License Fee Schedule
|Application Fee||$ 50.00|
Required Documentation and Information
- You are required to be 21 years of age or older and of good moral character.
- You are required to have passed all sections of the Landscape Architecture Registration Examination.
Please request for a copy of your passing scores sent to the Nevada State Board of Landscape Architecture.
- An applicant who does not have a social security number must provide his or her individual taxpayer identification number. If you are not a us citizen you will need to provide your legal residence number.
Prior to beginning the application please ensure you have all the correct documents. The documents will be required to be uploaded.
- Photograph - No less than 2" x 2". Driver's License is acceptable.
- Documentation for any "yes" answers to the legal questions.
- Professional Reference Form - Each professional reference is required to complete an online Professional Reference Form. Your professional references are expected to be familiar with your professional work and have knowledge of your character and reputation.
- Educational Reference - Using the Professional Reference form; please have a professor listed as one of the professional references.
- Educational Transcripts - Request each of your Educational institutions to forward your Official Transcripts to the Board.
Application Processing Timeline
Once all of the requirements and fees have been submitted you will receive notification that you are eligible to begin the Nevada Specific Research Examination process. When the Nevada Specific Research Examination is passed the entire application and completed passing examination scores will be forwarded to the Board at its next regularly scheduled meeting. Tentative meeting dates are posted on the Board’s web site. You will be notified in writing of the Board’s action following the meeting. You are welcome to attend the meeting in person if you wish.
Complete applications must be board approved. Complete applications are processed within 3-5 business days. To check the status of your license application log onto the Application Status.
Documentation required to complete License Applications must be received within the fiscal year.